IPISA Fund Operation
IEEE India office will operate the fund as per the guidelines below:
- IEEE India office will maintain a separate bank account to handle the fund, once adequate fund is generated. Till such time, IEEE India office bank account will be used and separate account will be maintained.
- The IEEE India office has obtained all statutory clearances required to create the endowment fund and has obtained income tax exemption and other approvals for the donations received towards the fund.
- The IEEE India office keeps the ledger account of the fund operation and submit the annual report to core committee.
- The expenses approved by the core committee will be drawn and disbursed from the IEEE India office from the fund.
- IEEE India office if required will give the annual estimate to operate and keep the accounts of the fund as per the statutory requirement and same will be approved by the committee after deliberating the estimated expenses.