For the renewal of the scholarship, following guidelines shall be fulfilled.
- All regular credit courses must have been cleared in a single attempt by the recipient/scholar.
- UG marks should aggregate to at least 70% in aggregate for the semesters cleared in each year or corresponding to CGPA of at least 7.0 on a 10-point scale.
- No Change from the Electrical engineering stream is permitted.
- Recipient/scholar should have undertaken the Industry Internship under the IPISA scheme during the preceding semester/year.
- Recipient/scholar should have participated in the IEEE sponsored seminars/conferences during the preceding semester/year.
- A certificate from the HoD/Dean/Principal/Registrar/Director of the Institution shall be furnished stating that the recipient/scholar is currently pursuing his/her studies in the institution.